Saturday 19 March 2011

Toppers Galore

Evening all,

My apologies for not posting for so long - life is just hectic at the moment and well I am sure quite sure where all my time is disappearing too...

Anyways our lovely DT members have been super busy again and here are a couple of cards :)

All were made by the lovely Carol using various topper sets from the site. Each topper set comes complete with topper sheet which has various sized toppers and a coordinating backing paper and all for the same price as a bar of chocolate!!

This first card was made using the lovely "Live For The Joy" Topper Set which you can find here.
















This is one of my favourite topper sets, I just lovely the simplicity of it and it can be used for so many occasions.

This next card was made using the cute "Easter Joy Pink" Topper Set which you can find here.
I love the colours on this card - very bold and springy :)
















This last card was made using the lovely "Flower Spray" Topper Set which can be found here.
Again this is another of my favourites :)
















Lovely choice of colours on this card!

A huge thank you to Carol for sharing with us these lovely cards.

Debbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)